Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Exaltation of the Holy Cross - September 14th, 2015
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Peter Is Coming To America – 5 Things To Keep In Mind About Pope Francis Visit To The USA
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> US Secret Service uncovers threat against Pope ahead of papal visit
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis warns of danger of ISIS infiltration amid refugee crisis
- Catholic Stand (Ray Sullivan) >> Personalizing the Passion of Jesus Christ
- Catholic Stand (John C. Connell) >> No Terror By Night, or Day!
- Catholic Stand (Donald R. McClarey) >> Abraham Lincoln and the Catholic Church
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Edward N. Peters) >> Who is satisfied with "Mitis Iudex"?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Exaltation of the Holy Cross
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Exaltation of the Holy Cross
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Sanctus – A Far More Remarkable Prayer than You Might Imagine. A Reflection on a Teaching of Joseph Ratzinger
- Crisis Magazine (Suzie Andres) >> Her Enduring Charm: Reading Jane Austen
- Crisis Magazine (Paul Kengor) >> Is Francis Ready for a Confrontation at the Cuban Altar?
- Crisis Magazine (Marie Meaney) >> Prophetic Voices are Heard in Germany
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Lauda, Jerusalem! Charles Town Canons to celebrate two ordinations in October
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Three Traditional Masses to be offered this week by Fr. Carr
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Albert Thomas Dempsey, O.P.) >> Splintered History
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> 100,000 years (2): Are we Geocentrics after all?
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Rugby: Pray for Samoa
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Who is satisfied with Mitis Iudex?
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Synod, a New Frontline for Pope Francis ("...This is the problem with the Church conceived as a field hospital. There is an agenda at work behind Pope Francis’ back, and it must be said, too, that there is an attempt to water down the theology of marriage and family through the agenda of mercy. Pope Francis has always endorsed the current theology of marriage. Last week he asked once more that the family be defended from ideological colonization....By underscoring an “ideological colonization,” he mostly refers to pressures coming from the secular world. In fact, there is also an ideological colonization that originates inside the Church. The promoters of this colonization have exploited Benedict XVI’s thought for the purposes of their agenda. They have rediscovered some of the ever- present – but always overshadowed – topics of Benedict’s pontificate, such as mercy, humility and joy. But they manipulate these topics, thus obfuscating the Pope Emeritus’ pontificate and over-interpreting the current pontificate. Pope Francis should watch out for these enemies, too.")
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Guest Article: Taking Summorum Pontificum Out of the Trenches
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> Catholic Divorce - Important admission from head of Vatican commission: Canon law reforms intended to lead to a huge number of "annulments".
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Momentous Days Ahead
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> The Exaltation of the Holy Cross – September 14th
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> The Spirit blows where He will
Post a Comment