Evening Roundup - St. Stephen of Hungary, King & Confessor - September 2nd, 2015
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> What the Kentucky clerk case is really about.
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Is Pope Francis Allowing Abortion to Be Absolved? (and SSPX News)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Choosing the better part: FSSP, OP and the diocesan priesthood.
- Catholic Stand (Michelle Fritz) >> Why Bother Attending Mass? Because Of Its Power.
- Catholic Stand (Anabelle Hazard) >> How to Outrun Armageddon (Or 5 Ways to Stay in Spiritual Shape)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> An epistolary romp through Catholicism
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Woodbridge St. Elizabeth Ann Seton sets Missa Cantata for Nativity of BVM
- Eye of the Tiber >> Kanye West Announces Bid For The Papacy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Smoking Gun Book™ about last year’s chaotic Synod
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Waves Breaking
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.) >> Dominican Rite Absolution for Confessions during a Jubilee
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Medieval Allegories of the Divine Office
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> We need more priests like this!
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Sermon: "The Celebration of Traditional Roman Mass is a Prophetic Statement"
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Typing Tutor by Scott Hahn
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> A Year in Margate
- The Imaginative Conservative (Forrest McDonald) >> Is History Subjective?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Stephen, King of Hungary – September 2nd
- Watts Up With That? (Anthony Watts) >> Ancient cold period could provide clues about future climate change
Post a Comment