- Aleteia (Aleteia) >> Mother Teresa’s List of Humility
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> The Best Irish Soda Bread Recipe Ever
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Monsignor admits leaking Vatican documents to journalists
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen Bullivant) >> Meet the cowboy, samurai and surfer saints
- Catholic Stand (Fr. Matthew Schneider, LC) >> Body-Positive Catholicism
- Clutching My Rosary >> Tuesday in Passion Week
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Inclination to the Truth
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Bishop Rhoades: Notre Dame’s Scandal of Honoring a “Pro-Choice” Catholic
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> House Unanimously Declares ISIS Violence Against Christians "Genocide"
- Crisis Magazine (Anne Hendershott) >> The Demise of Shared Governance in Academia
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> Saint Joseph: Strong and Silent
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Anthony VanBerkum, O.P.) >> Rest for the Eyes
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> It's A la Carte for some!
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> MIT BRENNENDER SORGE
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> NOTRE SHAME strikes again! Honors a pro-abortion ‘c’atholic.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 35 – Tuesday in the 5th Week of Lent, Passiontide: Almost like a crackerbox
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Tuesday in Passion Week
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Ex-Vatican Official Admits to Leaking Classified Documents
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Blessed Mother Teresa to Be Canonized September 4
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> George Washington and Catholics, What Does the Church Say About Gun Control and More!
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> New: Men's Holy League in Detroit, Michigan - Every Second Saturday of the Month
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Mitigating our way to Perdition
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Sufficiently Sweet
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DID VATICAN II CHANGED THE DOCTRINE OF ECCLESIOLOGY? OF COURSE NOT BUT IT DID ADJUST ITS PRACTICE
- The Catholic Thing (James V. Schall, S.J.) >> On the Ides of March
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> A Definition of God
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> “Liturgy Shaming”
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Morning Roundup - Tuesday in Passion Week (Feria of Passiontide) - Exspécta Dóminum' - March 15th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:32 AM