Evening Roundup - Easter Tuesday - Missa 'Aqua Sapientiae' - March 29th, 2016
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Supreme Court Responds Less Than a Week After Little Sisters of the Poor Hearing
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> I first heard of Mother Angelica when…
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Open Letter to John L Allen Jr at CruxNews on Mother Angelica’s death
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Regina Caeli for Eastertide
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Divine Liturgy –a catechesis
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> 3 Holy Giants: Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Pope St. John Paul the Great and Mother Angelica
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Some reactions to Mother Angelica’s passing
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What I think of the election cycle this year.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Whole-cloth speculation on my part
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Biography about Mother Angelica
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Easter Tuesday: Living Under Enemy Occupation in the Light of Victory
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Mother Angelica: America’s Nun
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> New Ignatius Press novel Barely a Crime “is what all first-rate thrillers should be...."
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> What Then to Say of Pope Francis, Gender Theory and Sexual Confusion, and More. . .
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Good Friday Procession in the Rite of Braga
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Mother Angelica’s Legacy: Speaking Christ’s Truth to Power
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Guest Op-Ed: Fighting for the soul of Europe
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> The Guest Within
Post a Comment