Evening Roundup - Tuesday of Holy Week - Feria Tertia Hebdomadæ Sanctæ - Missa 'Nos Autem' - March 22nd, 2016
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis Condemns “Blind Violence” in Wake of Brussels Terror Attacks
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Joanna Bogle) >> Why thanking our priests has become a Holy Week tradition
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Benedict XVI grasped the nature of the new age of terrorism. Why did nobody listen?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Catherine Harmon) >> Belgian bishops express “anguish” over Brussels attacks; Pope Francis sends condolences
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> 'Realities' more important than ideas
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Woman “Eucharistic Minister” crosses lines to receive only from the priest
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can laymen sing parts of Passion? Bishop forbade deacons!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LONDON: “Why thanking our priests has become a Holy Week tradition”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wednesday of Holy Week: The Whole Megillah
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Holy Week: Tuesday - Before Pilate
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> Pray with Us!!
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Suicide Prevention Should Decry Assisted Suicide
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Philip Kosloski) >> Love is What Prepares Us For Every Form of Martyrdom
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Condemns 'Blind Violence' of Brussels Attacks
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Robert C. Pasley, KCHS) >> Holy Week at Mater Ecclesiae, Berlin, NJ
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Remember, Europe: In Hoc Signo Vinces
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The King, the Bishop, the Abbot and the Bear
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> March 25: The Alpha and the Omega
Post a Comment