Sunday Roundup - Fourth Sunday of Lent (Laetare Sunday; EF & OF) - Dominica IV in Quadragesima - March 6th, 2016
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> LAETARE, REJOICE, BUT DO SO IN A MUCH RESTRAINED WAY CONSCIOUS OF THE GENOCIDE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS EXPERIENCE AROUND THE WORLD
- Aleteia (Meg Hunter-Kilmer) >> A Year in the Word: Saved by the Blood of the Lamb
- Aleteia (Laura Kelly Fanucci) >> Inside the Heart of God: Holding My Daughter as She Lay Dying
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Martyrs and martyrs in making
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Confession is necessary if we want the Promised Land (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> The Church's glorious martyrs: the Missionaries of Charity
- Catholic Stand (Strahlen Smith) >> Being Pro-Life When it Isn’t Easy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Hardships and Sonships
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Joanna Bogle) >> The UK ordinariate, five years on
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, Martyrs
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fourth Sunday of Lent
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> There Was a Man Who Had Two Sons – A Homily for the 4th Sunday of Lent
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "A spirit of audacious and obstinate mendacity".
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> PARRHESIA
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 26 – 4th Sunday of Lent – Laetare: Two wings of prayer
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kathy Schiffer) >> Jennifer Garner's Latest Role Brings a Resurgence in Faith
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Chris Stefanick) >> 4th Sunday of Lent: Remember That Every Soul Matters
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> A rabbi asks a priest a question... part 8
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Day 26 of Basic Training in Holiness – Continence
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Saint Teresa of Jesus - Laetare: Nada te turbe / Let naught disturb thee
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> SSPX Superior says Reconciliation "not for tomorrow" - Swiss Bishops' website distorts information, for some reason
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> I'D SAY YOU'RE HAVING SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS: A LITURGY SO CORRUPT, SO OUT OF TUNE WITH THE SACRED, SO MISSING THE MARK IN TERMS OF TRUE PRAYER, ADORATION AND WORSHIP: I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER VATICAN COUNCIL TO DEAL WITH THE LITURGY THAT HAS BECOME AS CORRUPT AS THIS ONE
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DID YOUR PRIEST, DEACON, LECTORS AND CONGREGATION WEAR ROSE TODAY FOR LAETARAE SUNDAY?
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Making the Evangelical Counsels Visible
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> The Elder Brother
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Bl Elizabeth of the Trinity
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> In A Polarized Age, A Prize for Partnership – Biden, Boehner Share the "Golden Rose"
Requiescant in pace!
Post a Comment