- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Angels, the weight of the glory of God, final perseverance, death and donkeys
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> How to Eliminate Pornography
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> The best argument against polygamy is one that our politicians won’t use
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Homeschool Takeaways
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Tell Me Those Somali Refugees Aren't Assimilating ;)
- First Thing (The Editors) >> Asexual Millennials
- First Things (Br. Michael Baggot) >> The Digital Triptych
- Friar Musings >> Aligning love of neighbor
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New art from Daniel Mitsui: The Mass of St Gregory
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Self Portrait with a Sunflower
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Who is Cardinal Wuerl Talking To?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> This is What Sportsmanship Looks Like!
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Islamic terrorism: What can we do?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Angelo Stagnaro) >> The Words of the Prophets Are Written on the Subway Walls
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint John Eudes
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> You Report: Ah, August in Italy! A time for small towns, rural tours, and ... pornography in churches?!?...
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Official video of Ars Celebrandi 2016
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Am I Living in Denial?
- The Corner (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Rare Media Refusal to Deploy Suicide Word Engineering
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Father Ladis J. Cizik) >> Catholic Identity Conference Organizers Burn Works of Martin Luther, Celebrate St. John the Baptist
Friday, August 19, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. John Eudes, Confessor - S. Johannis Eudes Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 19th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:56 PM