Evening Roundup - St. Hyacinth, Confessor - S. Hyacinthi Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 17th, 2016
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Fisking the CDF Instruction on Healing (2000) and Inde ab aliquot annis (1985)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (Better late than never edition)
- Catholic Answers (Matt Nelson) >> Is God a Narcissist?
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Modesty: life's a beach.
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Regrouping
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> In their delay, they are dull and heavy…
- Edward Feser >> Adventures in the Old Atheism, Part II: Sartre
- Friar Musings >> Being saved: how many
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Italian Islamic leader wants legal recognition of polygamy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein Fr. Z has a little fun with Jesuit mockery
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jimmy Akin) >> Friendly Dragons? 10 Things to Know and Share
- New Liturgical Movement (Jennifer Donelson) >> Society for Catholic Liturgy Conference 2016 - Los Angeles Cathedral - Sept 29 to Oct 1
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> American Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer Make Perpetual Vows
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Hyacinth, Missionary Preacher
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Revisiting the Hiding Place
- The Imaginative Conservative (Eva Brann) >> What Attitude Ought a Reader Adopt toward a Book?
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> As "Journey of Faith and Challenge" Begins, The Prefect Speaks
Post a Comment