Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Raymond Nonnatus, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 31st, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - August 29th to September 4th, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Matthew 25: Life, Charity & Justice newsletter: Protect Children, Protect the Future
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope announces new Vatican department and will lead work on refugees
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Holy See tells Colombia it won’t pick truth commission judges
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Catholic missionaries choose to stay in South Sudan despite attack on foreign aid workers
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Megan Griffiths) >> 10 of Mother Teresa’s most inspirational quotes
- Catholic Stand (Charlie Johnson) >> De-Mystifying Mystical Theology: What It is and Why We Need It
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Raymond Nonnatus, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Lord Must Follow the Preacher – A Reminder of Where Preaching Really Gets Its Power
- Crisis Magazine (Stephen M. Krason) >> The ABA’s Attempt to Muzzle Lawyers
- Crisis Magazine (Patrick Toner) >> Catholics, Chesterton and Concealed Carry
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Constantius Sanders, O.P.) >> Put No Trust in Princes (or Politicians)
- EpicPew (Shaun McAfee) >> Bishop Barron on new Pew Study: “we have met the enemy and it is us”
- EpicPew (Justin McClain) >> 7 of the Most Memorable Episodes of Mother Angelica Live on EWTN
- First Things (Sr. Alicia Torres) >> An Unplanned Pilgrimage
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Holy House
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Mass intentions for groups of people
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Admire the beauty but fear the beast.”
- History.com - This Day in History >> August 31, 1980: Polish government signs accord with Gdansk shipyard workers
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Cardinal Raymond Burke on Life, Truth, Mother Teresa, Islam, and Cardinal Sarah
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Creates New Dicastery for 'Promoting Integral Human Development'
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Apologists, Catechists, Theologians: Wake Up!
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Mantilla: The Veil of the Bride of Christ — A New Book on the Practice of Veiling
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> The Making of a Saint Statue
- RORATE CÆLI (Richard Cipolla) >> Sermon for the Feast of St. Augustine
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> The Trouble with Jerome
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> AD ORIENTEM DOES NOT, I REPEAT, DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE CONGREGATION AND PRIEST TOGETHER FACE THE TABERNACLE!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Gene Wilder is Dead; You Will be Too
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Bear's @@!/?!! Ephemeris
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> Teaching Catholic Character?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Barry Brownstein) >> The Evil of America’s Polarization
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Encountering the Word — Psalm 53:1(a)
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 22nd Week in Ordinary time – Wednesday – Luke 4:38-44
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> The Canonization of Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Does Our Enlightened Age Still Need “Sacred” Music?
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Of ends and of beginnings
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> They used call him God-beloved
Post a Comment