Evening Roundup - St. Dominic, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - August 4th, 2016
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Body found of 24-year-old seminarian who drowned
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen Bullivant) >> Can Catholic devotion heal my depression? Right now, it doesn’t feel like it
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> New claimant to Boko Haram leadership has pledged to ‘blow up every church we can’
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Sandra Miesel) >> Who watches the watchers?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. John Vianney
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Pope visits Assisi for Pardon
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Priests’ Patron
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Dublin Abp. Says Seminary Too Gay
- Friar Musings >> Serving the in between: responsibility
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VP Biden officiated at “same-sex wedding”. Where are his pastors?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Who are the members of the new “women deacons” study group?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Tu Vuò Fà L’Americano
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: From the River's Edge
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> NIH Can't Be Trusted to Regulate Animal/Human Research
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis in Assisi: The World Needs Forgiveness
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Dominican Rite Mass in Youngstown, Ohio, August 19
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The History, Development and Symbolism of the Antependium, Altar Frontal, or “Pallium Altaris” (Reprint)
- OnePeterFive (Lindsay Murray) >> My Body, Given Up For You
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> OFFERING FORGIVENESS: IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK!
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> "Mediocrity Has Deep Roots"
Post a Comment