Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. John Eudes, Confessor - S. Johannis Eudes Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 19th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - August 15th to August 21st, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> NICOLAS BERGGRUEN IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST, BUT….
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic Herald) >> PODCAST: The day that Satan came to Harvard
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Silver medallist shot putter: priests and religious ‘helped me a ton’
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Villages ‘obliterated’ as Christian persecution grows in eastern Congo
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> If It Is True, It Is Not New
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> Bill Donaghy & TOB: Step Away from the Insanity Into Reality
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Paul Senz) >> Delving into “The World of Ben-Hur”
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Jean Eudes, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> I Got a Robe! A Teaching on One of the Most Shocking Parables Jesus Ever Told
- Crisis Magazine (Wanda Skowronska) >> Olympic Signs of Contradiction
- Crisis Magazine (Timothy J. Williams) >> An Apology for Catholics of the Past
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Jordan Zajac, O.P.) >> Blessed Are The Disaffected Voters
- EpicPew (Alex R. Hey) >> Surprise! Ben-Hur Evangelizes the whole crowd
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> From the Pastor’s Laptop: Camino
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Rubrical specialists out there ...
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> Who Versus Whom
- History.com - This Day in History >> August 19, 1909: First race is held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> Friendship, forgiveness, and chariots: The Ben-Hur team discusses their new film
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> Give Thanks to the Lord, For He is Good
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> How to Pray When You Don't Feel Like Praying
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> St Sebaldus of Nuremberg
- One Mad Mom >> Finger-Wagging Fest!
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> August 19, 1458: The Election of Pope Pius II, & A Commentary on the Oldest Signed Item in the Collection, Dated 1457, by Father Richard Kunst
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> Anthropic-ism Revisited
- The Imaginative Conservative (James Kalb) >> Tradition: Worthy of Being Ignored?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> The High Cost of Virtue: “The Watchmen”
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 20th Week in Ordinary time – Friday – Matthew 22:34-40
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> What I'm really thinking....
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> “Polyphony For Dummies”
- Views From the Choir Loft (Richard J. Clark) >> New Resource from the Archdiocese of Boston for First Communion and Confirmation
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> At the School of Saint John Eudes
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Let us do only what we can
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Fathers, Sons, and Brothers
Post a Comment