- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Taking the Seal of Confession seriously. To go to jail or not; that is the question.
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Not Homeschooling Daily Report
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> 9 Year Old Has 300 Pizzas Delivered to Flood Victims Instead of Birthday Present
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Carr to offer TLM this Wednesday morning
- Edward Feser >> Is Islamophilia binding Catholic doctrine?
- Friar Musings >> Honor: humility
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New scientific study concludes NOT “born that way”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Only half-way decent parish near us is still not good. What to do?
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> Through the narrow door
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kathy Schiffer) >> 108 Years Ago, This Priest's Murder at Mass Shocked the U.S.
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Sarah Reinhard) >> Recent Reading: “The Perfect Blindside”, “Iota”, and “Lord of the World"
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Philip Benizi de Damiani, Confessor
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> You Report: a Traditional double first in Dundee, Scotland
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> On Mark and Simcha
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In Dryness
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> NCR Firings: Martyrs or Loose Cannons?
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> The little way, marked by little steps
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Philip Benizi, Confessor, S. Philippi Benitii Confessoris, Missa 'Iustus Ut Palma' - August 23rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:53 PM