- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Is this your last day? (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> A favourite Maui church: Holy Ghost Catholic Church, Waiakoa in the Kula district.
- Catholic Stand (Sr. Christina M. Neumann) >> Gossip: Would I Like To Have That Said About Me?
- Catholic Stand (Dom Cingoranelli) >> Why Are Catholics Cheapskates Regarding Giving?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> “What is the mark of a Christian?”
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fiorella Nash) >> New bio is a lackluster journey through Evelyn Waugh family’s gutter
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On Forsaking Fear by Remaining Ready – A Homily for the 19th Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ad Orientam
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> D. Manchester: New FSSP Parish
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Olympics Day 1: Variety!
- History.com - This Day in History >> August 07, 1947: Wood raft makes 4,300-mile voyage
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Was religion feminised in the 19th century? Part 4: what happened in the 1960s
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Faith is EVIDENCE
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> August 7, 1316: The Election of Pope John XXII, the Second Pope of the Avignon Papacies (1309-1377)
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 118/3 (Ghimel) - Prime, Sunday No 3
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHY DO CATHOLIC LIBERALS ENJOY POLARIZING AND DIVIDING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey III) >> Keeping the Lord’s Day
- The Imaginative Conservative (David Whalen) >> What Does Literature Have To Do With Politics?
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 19th Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 12:32-48
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> The Good Samaritan
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Sunday Roundup - 12th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 7th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 12:32 PM