- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Approaching Holy Mass with humility (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Stand (Anthony S. Layne) >> Political Control and the Freedom of Weakness
- Catholic Stand (Steven Jonathan Rummelsburg) >> Why the Prince of Peace Divides Us
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Feasting with Humility
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Augustine, Bishop and Doctor of the Church
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> You Have to Serve Before You Sit – A Homily for the 22nd Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> (2) The Magical Magisterium: now you see it, now you don't (Must Read!)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Best translation of St. Augustine’s “Confessions”?
- Hilary White >> Religion in Amatrice
- Hilary White >> This morning’s Mass in Norcia
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "What It's Like to Chestfeed" ~ the problems of the transgendered
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "The Language of Love in Qur'ān and Gospel"
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Robert P. Imbelli) >> A Pure Distillation of 1970s Catholicism (Must Read!)
- The Imaginative Conservative (James Baresel) >> Does the Church Oppose the Free Market?
- The Imaginative Conservative (T. Renee Kozinski) >> The Wild Goodness of Architect Antoni Gaudí
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Daily Catholic Quote — from St. Augustine of Hippo
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 22nd Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 14:1, 7-14
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 15th Sunday after Pentecost
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Cum omni mensura et ratione
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Rise again at once with all speed
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Sunday Roundup - 15th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 28th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 12:38 PM