- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.' Sunday Reflections, Christ the King, Year C
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Christ the King
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Langevin to offer Dominican Rite Mass Sunday at Silver Spring
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Ruling from the Cross
- Friar Musings >> The Power of Christ the King
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 24th and Last Sunday after Pentecost: Beg His help. Beg His mercy. Praise Him for His gifts.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Update on Deaconettes
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the fifth Sunday of November
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the last Sunday after Pentecost (Nocturn III and Gospel)
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> The 86-Hour Bible Reading Marathon is in Full Swing
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> How Me Became We
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BLUE LIVES MATTER ESPECIALLY BEING KILLED IN THE LINE OF DUTY AND IN NEED OF THE "LAST RITES" OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Solemnity of Christ the King, Year C
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> When Night Comes
- The Integrated Catholic Life (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.) >> Christ the King of the Universe
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> How Much Do You Know About The Latin Mass?
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> To 17 New Cardinals, Pope's Job Description: "To Be Merciful In The Heart of The Church"
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - 24th & Last Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe (OF) - November 21st, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:33 PM