Sunday Roundup - 5th Resumed Sunday after Epiphany (EF) Or Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - November 6th, 2016
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> There is a strange end coming.
- Catholic Stand (Bob Drury) >> Critique of a Bayesian Case Study of Herod’s Death by an Angel
- Catholic Stand (Julie Machado) >> Trump Embodies the American Spirit
- Clutching My Rosary >> Twenty-Fifth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> I’m Gonna Ride the Chariot in the Morning, Lord! A Homily
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Remember, When Voting Be Catholic!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Dicasterial bigotry
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sunday Meditation: "Fear is Useless; What's Needed is Trust..."
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> LMS Wall calendars and Christmas cards
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of All Saints 2016 - The Apostles
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> The Tsunami of Secular Satanism in Our Church and in America
- Scott Adams Blog >> I Don’t Want a Government Job
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> A Catholic Family is Different
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 32nd Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 20:27-38
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> A Triptych on Mercy • Reflection I
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> How the younger boys are to be corrected
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> The earth hath yielded her fruit
Post a Comment