Morning Roundup - St. Elizabeth of Hungary, Widow - Commemora.: St. Pontianus, Pope & Martyr - November 19th, 2016
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Our Lady Mother of Divine Providence (Saturday before the 3rd Sunday in November)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Fight the ‘virus of polarisation’, Pope urges new cardinals
- Catholic Stand (Paul Oakes) >> Sent Out to Embrace the Awkward Journey
- Catholic Stand (Laura DeMaria) >> Five Ways to Make the Most of Advent
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dale Ahlquist) >> Where have all the new religions gone?
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Elizabeth of Hungary, Duchess of Thuringia
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Our Strengths Are Often Our Struggles
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Judges Declare Frozen Embryos Property, Not Children
- Dymphna's Road >> Fisher monks
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Can Black really be white? (Illuminating, as always!)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Murray on who are the traditional young Catholics… NOT.
- History.com - This Day in History >> November 19, 1863: Lincoln delivers Gettysburg Address
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> The Return of the Sankt Gallen “Mafia” – And The Loyal Opposition
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for 33rd Sat per annumApoc 11:3-12; Luke 20:27-40 How many of us make a habit of tormenting...
- RORATE CÆLI (Confitebor) >> Saints of the Old Testament: St. Abdias, prophet
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> OH TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL: PAPAL PSYCHOLOGY, VATICAN INTRIGUE AND MAGISTERIAL CRISIS AT CONSISTORY OF NEW CARDINALS!
- The Catholic Thing (David Carlin) >> “You Have Hurt My Feelings”
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Consistory Chronicle: Day 3
- The Federalist (Jay Caruso) >> ‘Arrival’ Challenges Audiences To Face A Daunting Question
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter Kalkavage) >> Why Music is the Whole of All Things
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Some of Us Are Here to Teach: Lessons from Our Disabled Son
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 33rd Week in Ordinary time – Saturday – Luke 20:27-40
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Liturgy and Sensory Issues
Post a Comment