Sunday Roundup - 6th Resumed Sunday after Epiphany (EF) Or Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - November 13th, 2016
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Commemoration of All Dominican Souls
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> How Should we Care for Body of the Deceased?
- Catholic Stand (Ann Casey) >> The Forgotten History of Anti-Catholic Riots
- Catholic Stand (Ken Kniepmann) >> Aslan is a Lion
- Clutching My Rosary >> Twenty-Sixth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Our Journey Through a Passing World – A Homily for the 33rd Sunday of the Year
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> The Election is Over, Now What?
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Do NOT be deceived!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Pelagianism and Prayer for the Departed
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 33rd Ordinary Sunday: thoughts on the “sign of peace” – POLL
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> URGENT AID NEEDED FOR COURAGEOUS PRIEST
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 6th Sunday remaining after Epiphany: true “active participation” at Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Is post-election schadenfreude a sin to be confessed?
- History.com - This Day in History >> November 13, 1982: Vietnam Veterans Memorial dedicated
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Latest Pope-Scalfari 'Interview' Again Written From Memory
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> The Church can heal our nation
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> The Counter-Revolution Arises. Pushing Back on the Secular Progressive Revolution
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Op-Ed: "With Democrats' loss in the US, Francis becomes the leader of the Global Left."
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WAS IT FAITHFUL CATHOLICS WHO HELPED TO SAY NO TO THE NEW GODLESS, SECULAR RELIGION AND ITS DOGMAS PROMOTED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND WHO HE THOUGHT WOULD CONTINUE HIS DOGMATIC NEW RELIGION, HRC?
- The Catholic Thing (James H. Toner) >> Dear Bishops, Beware
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter S. Rieth) >> A Love Letter to Great Americans
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 33rd Week in Ordinary time – Sunday – Cycle C – Luke 21:5-19
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> A Triptych on Mercy • Reflection II
Post a Comment