Evening Roundup - St. Charles Borromeo, Bishop & Confessor Or Daily Mass for the Dead Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - November 4th, 2016
Notice: (6:04 PM EDT) - Photobucket has been down all day today! As such, the header, footer and menu buttons of this blog have disappeared. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Bill Petro >> History of Daylight Saving Time – Ending
- Catholic Answers (Jimmy Akin) >> Will Heaven Be Boring?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis Phillips) >> A brilliant novel helps make sense of the dissolution of the monasteries
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jerry Salyer) >> "A Love For Everything To Do With Our Native Land”
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Our Christian Object of Faith
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Merciful Steward + Thanks, Borromeo!
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> CBS Warns of Possible Impending Al Qaeda Strike Monday
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Joseph Martin Hagan, O.P.) >> 5 Meditations for Election Week
- Edward Feser >> Swindal on Neo-Scholastic Essays
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: I was told that you are either supposed to always veil or never veil
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 4 Nov: The Death Mask of St. Charles Borromeo
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> What Is Really At Stake for Catholic Voters in this Election | HPR Editorial
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Susanna Spencer) >> Our Children Need to Know the Saints
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Shaun McAfee) >> The Splendor of Mary's Holiness Comes Wholly From Christ
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Peter Kwasniewski to Speak in Vancouver, November 12
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Bishop Schneider’s Pontifical Mass at Holy Innocents NYC
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of All Saints 2016 - The Angelic Choirs
- OnePeterFive (William M. Briggs) >> Spirit Cooking The Election: Or, The Satanic In High Places
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Event: The Fraternity of Saint Vincent Ferrer (Traditional Dominicans) in New York and New Jersey
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Op-Ed: "Kneeling Before Luther", by Roberto de Mattei
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> REQUIEM MASSES IN THE ORDINARY FORM, O WHAT A RELIEF IT IS WHEN ONE'S CATHEDRAL HAS STRICT RULES FOR MUSIC AND CHANTS!
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Pray Pray Pray
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Higher, Sir Priest!
Post a Comment