Evening Roundup - Ninth Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Ecce Deus Adiuvat' - Commem: St. James the Greater, Apostle - July 25th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> The Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite of Holy Mass at Saint Francis de Sales in Benedict, Maryland
- Ars orandi >> Collect of the Day: Commemoration of St. James
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Ain't no other way than to keep on knocking
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Thanks, Fr. Mark!
- RORATE CÆLI >> "The old rite is the Church’s greatest treasure, her emergency kit, her Noah’s ark"
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Reform of Holy Week in the Years 1951-1956: A translation of the study by Fr. Stefano Carusi IBP
- RORATE CÆLI >> A Guide to the Liturgy Posts of July 25, 2010
- The Cathoholic >> Roberts' Court: What Does the "Conservative" Trend Mean for Abortion?
- The Curt Jester >> I'm shocked I tell you (well I'm dashed as well!)
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS: Collect - 9th Sunday after Pentecost: God, absolutely distant, absolutely near
Post a Comment