Evening Roundup - St. Apollinaris, Bishop and Martyr - (Commem.: St. Liborius) - July 24th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> "Our Father": Prayer opens the vast realm of the journey from here to the hereafter
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> Report from Rome
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Please, let’s not be victims of hate crime (Stuart Reid)
- Femina Diligere Missam Latinum >> Why I don't want a mass of the resurrection (new blog find from Gaithersburg, MD!)
- First Thoughts >> Second Links — 7.22.10
- Insight Scoop >> No Easy Answers: An Interview with Shanghai's Bishop Aloysius Jin Luxian, S.J.
- Rosamundi's ramblings >> She's arrived (the bike, that is...)
- Standing on My Head >> Loving All Things
- The Chant Café >> The Future of the Ordinary Form
- The Foundry >> Cap and Trade only Mostly Dead
- The Foundry >> DISCLOSE Act Assault on First Amendment Continues
- The New Theological Movement >> The Trinity is "Our Father"
- WDTPRS >> PODCAzT 108: The new translation of the 3rd Eucharistic Prayer; Fr. Z digresses and rants
Post a Comment