Evening Roundup - St. Henry, Emperor & Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - July 15th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> "My burden is light"
- Catholic Hour >> Last Monday's Gospel
- Colleen Hammond >> Love and Courtship in the Time of Jane Austen
- First Thoughts >> Russia, Europe’s Most Christian Country? (David P. Goldman)
- First Thoughts >> From Secular Neutrality to Open Hostility (Meghan Duke)
- Insight Scoop >> Revised norms of canon law dealing with crimes of sexual abuse of minors
- Insight Scoop >> Dr. Ed Peters lights a canon law candle in the darkness...
- Jimmy Akin.Org >> I'm Not Sure That I Approve of This Post (pause..."But...")
- New Liturgical Movement >> Discovery of Earliest Extant Illuminated Christian Manuscript? (Wow!)
- Patrick Madrid >> Renowned exorcist, Fr. Thomas Euteneuer, defines the meaning of "demonic possession"
- RORATE CÆLI >> Always reminding us of the glory of the One True Church
- The Anchoress >> Hitchens and the Subversive Liberty of Prayer
- The Curt Jester >> Meaning of inclusiveness
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Baptisms in Advent
- WDTPRS >> Of St. Bonventure and how Pope Benedict is “Bonaventuran”
Post a Comment