Evening Roundup - Feria or SS. Eustache & Companions, Martyrs - September 20th, 2011
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> PLEASE, HOLY FATHER, DO NOT APPOINT BISHOPS WHO WERE BORN AND REARED IN MEXICO TO BE ORDINARIES IN THE UNITED STATES
- Accepting Abundance >> Awkward Things Happen Without Faith
- ADW Blog >> “But worldly sorrow brings death…” On Distinguishing a Good and Healthy Guilt From Morbid and Harmful Guilt (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- American Papist >> Reclaiming Catholic Identity, England and Wales Bring Back Meatless Fridays
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> Jimmy Akin on the improved Mass translation
- Courageous Priest >> Father John Cihak: Saint John Vianney’s Pastoral Plan.
- Dymphna's Road >> Does Pat Robertson know the bible better than the average Catholic?
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> 26 Exorcism tips from Holy Souls Hermitage – Genealogical trees are not possessed! and a note about purgatory
- In the Light of the Law >> One (of potentially many!) thoughts on the Bourgeois-Doyle case
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Reform of the Reform: Style Over Substance?
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Basilica of the Virgin Mary in Krakow
- New Liturgical Movement >> Liturgia Horarum in Cantu Gregoriano
- Orthometer >> I Have Mafia Ties!
- RORATE CÆLI >> Liturgy: A Sacred Poem - Part 1
- Secondhand Smoke >> Don’t Rush to Harvest Organs
- The Chant Café >> ATHLETA PATRIAE A Tribute to Professor László Dobszay (1935-2011)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> LMS Pilgrimage to Aylesford
- The Liturgical Pimpernel >> Fit for a prince
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Archbp. Nienstedt: “A serious threat to religious freedom… radical secularism at its epitome” – ACTION ITEM!
- Whispers in the Loggia >> In Indy, the Finish Line: Ailing Buechlein Tipped to Retire
Post a Comment