Morning Roundup - Saint Wenceslaus, Duke & Martyr - Missa 'In Virtute' - September 28th, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Goodness
- A Priest Life >> Pope Benedict on ecumenism and Christian unity: "A self-made faith is worthless"
- ADW Blog >> The Probability of You Existing at All is Almost NON-Existent. A Brief Reflection on the Contingency of our Being and the Glory of God, Based on a Recent Math Article. (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> 'For you and for many'
- Catholic Herald Online >> Today’s Catholic must-reads: 28/09/11 (Luke Coppen)
- Coming Home >> Saint John Vianney Novena for Father Pavone and Bishop Zurek: Day 5
- Creative Minority Report >> The Myth of the Personally Pro-Life Catholic
- Crisis Magazine >> The Financial Mess in the U.S. and Europe (Walter E. Williams)
- Crisis Magazine >> Dude, Can God Make a Stone Too Heavy for Him to Lift? (John Zmirak)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Coffee Cup Browsing
- Dymphna's Road >> A scapular he'll never lose
- Dymphna's Road >> I believe in the communion of saints...
- First Things >> 9/11, Benedict XVI and Regensburg (George Weigel)
- Insight Scoop >> The Gospel and the Origin of Christian Monasticism
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Obedience: Sometimes it's Wrong
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Do you love the Catholic Faith? Do you love the Lord?
- New Liturgical Movement >> A Smaller Book of Chant
- Orthometer >> Roman Calendar Wishlist.
- RORATE CÆLI >> Communion handling: the gravest problem
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> MARTA: THE CLEANING LADY, THE CENTURION AND THE SERVANT
- Streets Of Gold >> Saint Wenceslaus (Wacław), Martyr
- The Catholic Thing >> Sociology and the Life of Virtue (Aaron Urbanczyk)
- The New Theological Movement >> Natural Family Planning with a "contraceptive mentality"?
- Vultus Christi >> Supplica to Saint Vincent de Paul
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: What if someone walks away with a Host?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> The Pope everyone forgets to remember
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Anglicanorum "Unfolds Before Us": In Fort Worth, a US First
Post a Comment