Evening Roundup - St. Thomas of Villanova, Bishop & Confessor - Commemor.: St. Maurice - September 22nd, 2011
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> GARDASIL REVISITED
- A Priest Life >> Vocation Thursdays: Bishop defends celibacy against criticism over lack of vocations
- Catholic Herald Online >> Pope asks German faithful to ‘stand firm against storm’ (John Thavis)
- CatholicVote.org >> God and Man and Life and Death (Kathryn Lopez)
- Courageous Priest >> Bishop Ochoa Publicly Disciplines Fr. Rodriguez,Citing IRS Code
- DecentFilms.com >> Are Religious Themes and Influences Becoming More Prominent in Recent Films?
- Insight Scoop >> Benedict XVI reflects with Jewish leaders on the horror of the Shoah and the Nazi terror
- New Liturgical Movement >> Comparison of Dominican and Roman Chants
- New Liturgical Movement >> Compline According to the Breviarium Monasticum
- Secondhand Smoke >> Peter Singer Supports “Universal” Health Care–But Not For Everyone
- Shower of Flowers >> St. Matthew Feast Day ~ Prayer
- Standing on My Head >> Of Herrings and Heresy
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> Belloc the Chairman - 'You are about to listen. I am about to sneer'.
- The Liturgical Pimpernel >> The Brits do it better, so they say
- Vultus Christi >> My heart overflows with a goodly theme
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Benedict XVI’s sermon for Mass in Berlin’s Olympic Stadium: “Every one of us is faced with this choice.”
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "To Abide in Christ... To Abide in the Church"
Post a Comment