Afternoon Roundup - All Souls' Day - Missa 'Requiem Aeternum' - November 2nd, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Pope Benedict: pray for the faithful departed and renew our faith in the promise of eternal life
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> THE UNBORN CHILD MAY FINALLY BE DEFINED IN LAW AS A HUMAN PERSON, IN MISSISSIPPI OF ALL PLACES – BRAVO MISSISSIPPI !
- Accepting Abundance >> Clinic Advertises "Gentle Abortions. No pain. No memory."
- ADW Blog >> And He Will Wipe Every Tear From Their Eyes, yes, Every Tear. A Reflection on the Healing Hope of Purgatory (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Colleen Hammond >> CCHD: Social IN-Justice?
- Creative Minority Report >> HHS Stacks Deck Against Church
- Creative Minority Report >> Obama Mocks "In God We Trust" Affirmation
- Crisis Magazine >> The Coming Church-State Wars (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Crisis Magazine >> The Atheist Book by “God” (L. Brent Bozell III)
- Crisis Magazine >> A Misguiding Note from the Vatican (Rev. Michael P. Orsi)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Are you ready for the new Missal?
- Edward Feser >> Crickets still chirping…
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> What’s Wrong With Dies Irae? (David G. Bonagura, Jr.)
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Breaking Bad Liturgical Habits (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> The Obama Administration vs. Catholic Groups, Round 2 (Joe Carter)
- Insight Scoop >> To Trace All Souls Day
- New Liturgical Movement >> For All Souls Day: The "Hymnus ad Exequias Defuncti" of Prudentius
- Psallam Domino >> Psalm 22/8 - my cup overflows
- RORATE CÆLI >> Please Remember the Church Suffering on All Souls Day
- RORATE CÆLI >> Communiqué of the General House of the Society of St. Pius X
- SANCTE PATER >> The Holy Longing: An All Souls Day Spark for Broken Hearts
- Standing on My Head >> All Souls Day
- Streets Of Gold >> Death Is No Cause For Mourning
- The Catholic Thing >> Justice & Peace – and the Financial Crisis (George J. Marlin)
- The Chant Café >> Lumen Christi Missal "Charter Parish" Opportunity–November 1 to November 30
- The Sensible Bond >> So no agreement [updated AGAIN!] ...
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Has the SSPX rejected the “doctrinal preamble”?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Question for seminarians
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "Suffer Us Not...."
- Word On Fire Blog >> All Souls Day: Why do we pray for the dead?
I really appreciate your work!!!!ReplyDelete
God bless you
Thank you, M'am! I am adding your blog to my Must Read list. I'd appreciate if you'd give my humble opus a link on your blog as well! ;-o)ReplyDelete