Morning Roundup - St. Andrew the Apostle - Commemoration: Feria of Advent - November 30th, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Joy
- ad altare Dei >> Holy Day of Obligation: December 8th (TLM at St. Bartholomew's Old Church in Manchester, MD)
- ADW Blog >> A Friend of the World is an Enemy to God. A Consideration of St Cyprian’s Teaching against the Fear of Death (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> New Low in Anti-Catholic "Humor": St. Thérèse of Lisieux Visually Transformed Into Hitler (John Bugay on Steve Hays' Blog)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Great story about a Downs Syndrome child and her parents
- Creative Minority Report >> 1979 or 2011? This Is Strange.
- Crisis Magazine >> Ending Income Inequality? (Walter E. Williams)
- Crisis Magazine >> Pentecostalists at Babel (John Zmirak)
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Books for Christmas (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> Evangelical Academics and the “Bad” War (Joe Carter)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Just to be official about it: Faculties of the Diocese of Charlotte
- Insight Scoop >> What would Jesus Occupy?
- Insight Scoop >> Lost Generations: Bishop Alexander Sample on the renewal of orthodoxy
- Liturgia Latina >> 1st December, Advent Meditation from Challoner
- Live Action Blog - Human Rights, Abortion, and Life >> Pro-Life Nurse Asked to Assist Abortion Told: “You just have to catch the baby’s head. Don’t worry, it’s already dead.” (Thomas Peters)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Fellay: “We cannot accept the Preamble as it is”
- Ordo recitandi >> St. Andrew the Apostle
- RORATE CÆLI >> Translations make all the difference
- RORATE CÆLI >> Marmion - Charity for neighbor: avoid judging others
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> A SUPPOSEDLY FUN THING I’M GOING TO DO EVERY YEAR UNTIL I DIE
- Standing on My Head >> St Andrew
- Streets Of Gold >> Follow Me And I Will Make You Fishers Of Men (Matthew 4:19)
- The Anchoress >> Dorothy Day on the True Anarchist
- The Catholic Thing >> The Ku Klux Klan and American Anti-Catholicism (George J. Marlin)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Enjoying using the new books
- These Stone Walls >> What do John Wayne and Pornchai Moontri Have In Common?
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> The Lamps thereof are Fire and Flame.
- Vultus Christi >> New Podcasts Available
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> The Archbisop of Westminster on “civil unions”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Atlantis rises: US seminaries are changing
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> HuffPo: The REAL reason behind the new, corrected translation
Post a Comment