Morning Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady or Daily Mass for the Dead or Immaculate Heart of Mary - November 5th 2011
- A Priest Life >> Ireland plunges back into the dark ages: Vatican stunned by Irish embassy closure
- ADW Blog >> Cardinal George Speaking Frankly on Abortion And Presidential Politics. And Older But Significant Video. (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Bishop Mark Davies of Shrewsbury to Promote Renewal with St Jean Vianney Relic
- CatholicVote.org >> Making Thanksgiving a way of Living (Christie Schilling)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / Catholic Ireland takes away the pope's triple-A
- Dymphna's Road >> Another thing I'm sick of hearing about...
- First Thoughts >> Straws in the Wind (Joseph Knippenberg)
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Medical Update and Admission to Candidacy
- Insight Scoop >> Former Anglican sisters are now a Catholic order
- Insight Scoop >> Chair of DNC believes Catholic teaching is extreme, radical, divisive, dangerous, and destructive
- Insight Scoop >> New: "Archbishop Fulton Sheen: Servant of All"
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> How Can Bible Software Help *YOU*?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Herman Cain and the Liberals' "High Tech Lynching"
- Live Action Blog - Human Rights, Abortion, and Life >> CNN Fails Science Class With Medically Inaccurate “Fertilized Egg” (David Schmidt)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Saturday 31: "You justify yourselves"
- RORATE CÆLI >> Dom Marmion: To hope against all hope
- RORATE CÆLI >> The revolution continues
- Standing on My Head >> Shea on Heresy
- Standing on My Head >> The Pope in Africa
- The Catholic Thing >> Phillip Blond in Washington (Mark Stricherz)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Irish Government not hostile to Holy See. Not at all.
Post a Comment