Evening Roundup - Feria - Missa 'Réspice in me' OR St. Silverius, Pope and Martyr - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - June 20th, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Join with the Church and our bishops in the Fortnight for Freedom, June 21 to July 4
- American Papist >> Watch: CatholicVote’s Newest Video — “Stop the HHS Mandate”
- American Papist >> Gearing Up for the Fortnight for Freedom
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> 50 Boxes...
- Courageous Priest >> That’s What Priests Do! A Priestly Tribute
- Creative Minority Report >> Contempt!!
- First Thoughts >> Protecting Confessions (Matthew Cantirino)
- First Thoughts >> Cardinal Dolan Speaks Against Torture in New E-Book (Matthew Schmitz)
- Grace Before Meals >> Dinner Discussion: Hot Springs, Cold Drinks & Corny Jokes!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> VOMITING AND DIARRHEA: How best to begin this hermits autobiography in the most interesting way! Hah!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> The Napoleon in the White House
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will >> [This is a multi-part post...] Postpartum After Accident; Court, Lawyers, and Advice; Deposition and Arbitration; The Car Accident; Pregnancy Post Accident; Suing All-State
- New Liturgical Movement >> Diaconal Ordinations in the Cathedral of Albenga-Imperia
- Pundit & Pundette >> Here it comes: Executive privilege claimed over Fast and Furious documents
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> AS THE WORLD TURNS
- Te Deum laudamus! >> So much for "tolerance" as children are heckled while they sing, "God Bless the USA"
- The Catholic League >> IMPOSING THE GAY AGENDA
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Cherie Blair denigrates motherhood
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Captive Dreams
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> On his consecration as a Bishop: The worst day in his life.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Divine Intimacy
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> On altar rails and sanctuaries and proper liturgical roles
Found "First Thoughts" through this blog.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the selection!!! These are great!
On Thursday, Fr. Z. posted a You Tube by some young folk who stand with Pope Benedict. Do you have a videocam? I know you have many young friends! ;-o)ReplyDelete
Unfortunately, I'm the only Catholic amongst them.ReplyDelete
All of my close friends are atheist. I do have two Catholic friends from HS who I still keep in touch with now and again, but they both live at opposite ends of the country.
That's why I took to blogging. I felt so alone in my faith. I seriously thought I was the last of my kind. Ha ha! Thank God folks like you have proven me wrong. ;)