Evening Roundup - Sacred Heart of Jesus - Missa 'Cogitatiónes Cordis' - June 15th, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> World Priest Day: Pray the Rosary and Litany of the Sacred Heart for Priests
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Catholic Bishops' Statement: "United for Religious Freedom"
- Catholic Church Conservation >> Major shake-up expected at the top in the Vatican
- chantblog >> Anglican Chant XIX: Psalm 57
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Turmoil in Egypt (Srdja Trifkovic)
- Courageous Priest >> Pope Benedict XVI: We Must Adore Our Eucharistic Lord
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Sisters to LCWR: "Politics is not faith"
- First Thoughts >> Relative Neutrality (Matthew Cantirino)
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Human Rights and Natural Law (Archbishop Rino Fisichella)
- New Liturgical Movement >> A Liturgical Curiosity for the Feast of the Sacred Heart
- RORATE CÆLI >> Rome-SSPX: Against the Rumors. Part 2 of Angelus Press Interview with Fr. Arnaud Rostand
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Comfy Chair treatment and the LCWR
- RORATE CÆLI >> Cardinal Burke: "with the leadership of Pope Benedict XVI and Bp. Fellay this reconciliation can take place"
- Secondhand Smoke >> BC Judge Creates “Right” to Suicide
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> A CHILD IS WAITING
- Standing on My Head >> Sacred Heart of Jesus — Tough Love
- Streets Of Gold >> They will look upon him whom they have pierced (John 19:37)
- The Catholic League >> BOY SCOUT “PERV FILES” REVEALING
- The Catholic Thing >> Exposing the Zach Walls Myth (Austin Ruse)
- The Chant Café >> Choral communio in ebook!
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Nail-biting SSPX developments
- The New Theological Movement >> His Heart an open wound with love
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Game of Heads
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Long interview with Card Levada about the mean Vatican picking on the nuns… NOT.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Fr. James Martin, SJ’s, sympathy for a call to ordain women
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Sr Carol to White House: The "Accommodation" Is "Unacceptable"
Post a Comment