Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Ephrem of Syria, Deacon, Confessor & Doctor - Commemor.: SS. Mark & Marcellinus - June 18th, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> How Scripture is a Prophetic Interpretation of Reality and tells us what’s REALLY going on
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Someone, somewhere is responsible for the Greek tragedy (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- CatholicVote.org >> Why Neither Party Can Fix Social Justice In The Global Economy (Dan Flaherty)
- Charlotte was Both >> Let me Learn
- Chiesa.expressonline.it >> The Hidden Treasure of Pope Ratzinger: The Homilies on Baptism (Sandro Magister)
- Creative Minority Report >> Marriage Becoming Obsolete
- Creative Minority Report >> What Happens to the Pen Obama Gave Sr. Keehan?
- Crisis Magazine >> Frances Hodgson Burnett’s The Secret Garden (Mitchell Kalpakgian)
- Crisis Magazine >> For Every Child, a Father (Johann Christoph Arnold)
- Crisis Magazine >> Be Stone No More (Anthony Esolen)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> On cheek turning. . .
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Jews, Catholics, and Our Bonds of Unity (William Doino Jr.)
- First Thoughts >> Nat Hentoff’s Solitary Pro-Life Witness (William Doino)
- First Thoughts >> Domestic Violence and Anti-Sharia Laws (Matthew Schmitz)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> “I feel called to the priesthood or religious life” “Are you indebt?” “Yes” “Get lost” (No longer!)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Mormon author: "I’m perfectly happy not being a Christian."
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Preparing for a Fortnight for Freedom: A Short History Lesson
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Church Year: June 18, 2012
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Monday Wk 11: "When someone strikes you"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Fr. Jeremy Driscoll on CNS on the Postconciliar Liturgical Reform
- The Catholic Thing >> Against the Netherworld (Brad Miner)
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Odds and Ends
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH >> Saint Ephrem, Saints Mark & Marcellian, Within the Octave
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Of Flowers, fruit and holy happiness - on reconciliation day.
- Vultus Christi >> He that hath ears to hear, let him hear
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Catholic Health Ass.’s proposal (about what a religious institution is) could make things worse, not better.
Post a Comment