Evening Roundup - Feria - Missa 'Iustus Es Domine' Or Our Lady of Ransom - Missa 'Salve Sancte Parens' - September 24th, 2012
- Catholic Church Conservation (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Will the Pope celebrate the 1962 Latin Mass in November?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> A new generation of young men and women in China are challenging their country’s one-child policy (Francis Phillips)
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> …two or three are gathered
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> America’s Last Crusade (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Courageous Priest >> Bishop Paprocki: Think And Pray Very Carefully About Your Vote
- Creative Minority Report >> Planned Parenthood Settles Suit with Child Abuse Victim
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> 3 Elements of the New Evangelization
- Dymphna's Road >> While we weren't looking
- First Thoughts >> Ed Peters on Diaconate Revisionism (Matthew Cantirino)
- First Thoughts >> Funerals for the Unborn (Katherine Infantine)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> The Jesuits` Final Exam
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Must... Resist... Temptation!
- New Liturgical Movement >> Two Masses: Franciscan University of Steubenville and St. Paul's Cathedral, Pittsburgh
- Secondhand Smoke (Wesley J. Smith) >> Pushing Sex Selection as Part of Abortion Right
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> WHEN IN DOUBT, EAT
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Faith Works
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> "I want to be a courageous orthodox bishop"
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Sloppy reporting about new “church tax” decision by bishops
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> An American Bishop on the Democrat Convention, intrinsic evil, and voting wisely as a Catholic
Post a Comment