Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria - Missa 'Protéctor noster' or Our Lady of Consolation - September 4th, 2012
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> ARE CLERGY CANDIDATES BEING ADEQUATELY SCREENED TO ELIMINATE CANDIDATES WITH SAME-SEX ATTRACTIONS?
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On the “Double Duty” to want that which good, in a way that is good.
- Caritas in Veritate (Father John Boyle) >> Pope Benedict: God's law leads man to true freedom and life.
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> St. Rosalia
- Courageous Priest >> Developing Virtue Is The Path To True Freedom
- Creative Minority Report >> NY Times: Abortions Raise Risk of Pre-Term Birth
- Crisis Magazine >> Leaving Home, Leaving Church — A Rite of Passage? (Mike Filce)
- Crisis Magazine >> Growing Up With Two Moms: The Untold Children’s View (Robert Oscar Lopez)
- Edward Feser >> Brain hacking and mind reading
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Our Political Idols Won’t Save Us (Elizabeth Scalia)
- First Thoughts >> Kinship & Culture: A Mainstreamed Strip Club and an Extended-Family Home (Eve Tushnet)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> “The position of the Archdiocese of Sydney” [...] “like all things American” [...] “is one of the sins of our Church” — Father Gordon MacRae to Holy Souls Hermitage
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Monstrous Pro-Abortion Child-Abuser Democrats Scream at 11-Year-Old Pro-Life Girl at Democratic National Convention in Charlotte
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Clergy Sexual Abuse: Questions Remain
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> NASA: What an Incredible Organization!
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Tuesday, Week 22: "The one who is spiritual, however, can judge everything"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Musical Discretion and Power
- Pundit & Pundette >> A couple of takes on the Obama ego
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Cathedral of Our Lady of Fatima in the heart of the Gulag Archipelago
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> They were all amazed (Luke 4:36)
- Te Deum laudamus! >> Archbishop Vigneron to celebrate Mass at Assumption Grotto - September 15
- The Catholic Thing >> On Christian Humanism (James V. Schall, S.J.)
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Never formally cooperate with evil – Guaranteed!
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Message from a Smiling Madonna (Lorraine Murray)
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Sep. 4, 2012
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> Ferial Day 9/4 Saint Rosalia, Saint Rose of Viterbo, Saint Marinus
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Call to Adoration
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Empty Chair Day images
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 4 Sept: St. Moses, Old Testament lawgiver and prophet
- Word On Fire Blog >> News: Cardinal Martini's 1812 Overture
Post a Comment