Evening Roundup - Feria Or SS. Cyprian & Justina Or SS. Isaac Jogues, Jean de Brebeuf & Companions - September 26th, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> "...whoever is not against us is for us"
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Solemn High Mass for Religious Freedom on Sunday, October 14 in Benedict, Maryland
- Battle Beads Blog >> A Memo from the devil
- Becket Fund Blog >> Food Fight: Oral Arguments in Prison Kosher Case Set to Begin
- CatholicVote.org >> More on the Polls (Carson Holloway) (Or, find out what's really going on here...)
- chantblog >> A renovated Church of the Resurrection, Mirfield
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Back to the Stone Age: a Primer for Palaeoconservatives 1 (Thomas Fleming)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Andy Williams, RIP (Tom Piatak)
- Creative Minority Report >> Horror. Docs Pressured to Declare Patients Brain Dead by Organ Donor Network
- Creative Minority Report >> Maybe I Should Delete My Facebook Account
- Dymphna's Road >> Sr. of Mercy
- First Thoughts >> Publication of Paper on Jesus’ Wife Now Tentative (Leroy Huizenga)
- First Thoughts >> The Many Victims of Drones (Anna Williams)
- FSSP - North American District >> Renewal of the Consecration of the North American District to the Mother of God
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> “Christ is in Our Midst”: A Catholic visits an Orthodox Church. In China.
- New Liturgical Movement >> "The Musical Life and Aims of the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham"
- Roma locuta est >> Facebook: Necessarily Narcissistic?
- The Chant Café >> The Liturgy is a dialogue with God; He has given us the right words to address Him
- The Chant Café >> Attention Kathy Pluth: Can You Please Explain the Theory and Practice of Hymns?
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> May he indeed be a humble and holy, orthodox, creative and courageous Bishop
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Bara Brith launches off from an Introit question
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Holy Father’s General Audience on liturgical worship
- Word On Fire Blog >> News: The Issue of Blasphemy
Post a Comment