Evening Roundup - St. Joseph of Cupertino, Confessor - Missa 'Dilectio Dei' - September 18th, 2012
- American Papist (Thomas Peters) >> New Obama Video Proves His Campaign Realizes He Has a Catholic Problem
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> An argument for ad orientem
- Catholic Embroidery >> The Embroidery of Inishfree
- CatholicVote.org >> Battle For The U.S. Senate Tilts Republican (Dan Flaherty)
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Lost in Translation
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Which Ones are the Enemy? (Clyde N. Wilson)
- Creative Minority Report >> No Wonder Dems Are Trying to Destroy Marriage
- Crisis Magazine >> New “For Greater Glory” DVD Reveals What it Means to Be Church Militant (Anita Crane)
- First Thoughts >> Absurd Republican Rhetoric (R.R. Reno)
- First Thoughts >> Catholics for Obama (Matthew Schmitz)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Father Benedict Groeschel / EWTN / Holy Souls Hermitage = Yikes!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Spiders taking shelter in HSH from the downpour: a mistake
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Follow the Leader, i.e., the Shepherd
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Obama's Fabian Socialism
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Ethiopian Christian Artistic Tradition
- Patrick Madrid >> Which Logo Do You Like Best? (Chi Rho...)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Celebrating 50 years of a very successful endeavor
- Secondhand Smoke (Wesley J. Smith) >> More Death Panel Advocacy in NYT
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Catholic Vote? What Catholic Vote?
- The Chant Café >> Head to the Birmingham Oratory!
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Gaudeamus igitur, and chill the champagne!”
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Who knew the President could be so funny?
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Strange goings on at Strawberry Hill
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A couple rumors going around the trad circuit
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Are Catholics obliged to go to Mass on only Christmas and Easter?
Post a Comment