Afternoon Roundup - St. Luke, Evangelist - S. Lucae Evangelistae - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - October 18th, 2012
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> “Deaconess: A Rose By Any Other Name” @ManwithBlackHat responds…
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Spirituality of Imperfection
- Brides of Christ >> “People of the world call the convent a prison; but, for me, the world was a prison
- Catholic In The Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Who Would Jesus Vote For? (WWJVF)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / Cardinal Ravasi's comeback
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Back to the Stone Age I: One Last Addendum (Thomas Fleming)
- Creative Minority Report >> Lawsuit Chills Pro-Life Speech
- Devoción Católica >> Santoral Católico 18 de octubre
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Coming to Grips with Vatican II (Leroy Huizenga)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The Al Smith Dinner is upon us: A solution!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Why Vatican II was necessary for the Church: Hah! Bet you didn’t think of this, did you?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Jesus in the Gospel of Luke
- Musings of a Canonist (Fr. MacDonald) >> Ought Biden and Broten Be Excommunicated?
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Reader of the Day
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Sanctuary of the Duomo of Milan: Historical, Transitional, Renovated
- RORATE CÆLI >> Centennial of the Letter of Pope Saint Pius X on the promulgation of the Catechism of Christian Doctrine
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Confirmed: Bishop Williamson is set to be expelled from the SSPX by Bishop Fellay
- The Catholic Thing >> The Clarity and Specificity of Thomistic Natural Law (Howard Kainz)
- The Chant Café >> "Why I Hate Bad Church Music"
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Oct. 18, 2012
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> The Rosary, "Luke on a chain"
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Losing the Siege of Vienna
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Why I hate bad Church music” – GUEST COLUMN
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Tonight in Gotham: American Catholicism's "Power Hour"
- Word On Fire Blog >> Saints: Luke- Disappearing into the Mission of the Church
Post a Comment