Evening Roundup - Feria - Missa 'In Voluntate Tua' Or St. Evaristus, Pope & Martyr - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - October 26th, 2012
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> Don’t Forget the “Of The’s”
- American Papist (Thomas Peters) >> Four Years Later, Everyone Finally Agrees Obama and the Democrats Don’t Want “Common Ground” on Abortion
- Creative Minority Report >> The Worst Media Bias Ever
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> WWJD? Set the world on fire!
- Dymphna's Road >> Agony in the Garden
- First Thoughts >> Mark Oppenheimer’s False Dichotomies (Anna Williams)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Ad orientem, with a bit of flash and beatitude
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> “This has to do with honor, integrity and justice” (not politics) — Father of murdered Navy Seal in Bengahazi
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> As empathy dies and narcissism thrives, will culture survive? (Carl Olson)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Praise to Bishop Kagan of Bismarck for Defending Life
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Loving this Picture!
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Cutting Emotional Ties on Facebook
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Are tattoos immoral?
- Roma locuta est >> Back to Black and Mind Your Beeswax: An Annual Call
- The Foundry >> Why Medicare Must Be Reformed (Donald Schneider)
- The Sensible Bond >> Bishop Williamson: what goes around (with a little coda from 1993)
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Grace of Things Unplanned
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> First Profession at Silverstream Priory
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Catholic Near East Welfare Association and winter aid for Christians in Syria
Post a Comment