Morning Roundup - St. John Cantius, Confessor - Missa 'Miseratio Hominis' - October 20th, 2012
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> My day...
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / But the difficult thing is converting the Muslims
- Devoción Católica >> Santoral Católico 20 de octubre
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Liberal Fascism, or the meanness of being Nice
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The Al Smith Dinner and the Martyrs’ Te Deum: Fisking Cardinal Dolan’s Speech
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The Return to Rome, Five Years Later (Carl Olson)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wedding Homily 2012
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Why is administration allergic to using words, "terrorist attack"?
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Binders Full of Women vs Ledgers Full of Nothing
- Roma locuta est >> The North American Martyrs
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Church of Vatican II - France: A Church on the road to extinction
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Michael Voris: Let the Persecution Begin
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE EMERALD CITY
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> I Went to Jail Today
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> Anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10)
- The Catholic Thing >> Arguing LGBT “rights” (Austin Ruse)
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Marie Stopes Belfast - Mass to pray for its closure
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Oct. 20, 2012
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bp. Olmsted removes “Catholic” status from another Phoenix hospital
Hi. I'm just curious why there should bea commemoration for this Sunday. Is there any explanation for it?ReplyDelete
C. On the penultimate Sunday of October, the commemoration for the Propagation of the Faith is added under one conclusion with the collect of the day at all Masses, even sung Masses, and even if the Mass be of the first class."
page 11, F.S.S.P. Ordo, 2012