Morning Roundup - St. Francis Borgia, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - October 10th, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Thousand Miles Wide and two inches Thick. A meditation on the importance of depth and promixity in life
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> The Borgia who became a Jesuit in secret
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> St. Francis Borgia
- Creative Minority Report >> 12 Tips for Catholic Families at Mass
- Creative Minority Report >> Harvard Educated Neurosurgeon Says Afterlife Exists
- Crisis Magazine >> Latest Challenge to HHS Mandate Rejected by Federal Court: A Sign of What’s to Come? (Kenneth D. Whitehead)
- Devoción Católica >> Santoral Católico 10 de octubre
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Prayer as a tool for sinners
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Vatican II’s Golden Anniversary (George Weigel)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> 01 For Greater Glory – Cristeros – Film review – Just war theory (Part I)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> US Bishops Must Master the Sound Bite
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Vatican: Stop Messing with the Lamb of God
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Obama's Wedding Ring and Its Inscription
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wednesday, 27: "Lord, teach us to pray
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Disgrace in Benghazi (contd.)
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Get on with it already.
- Pundit & Pundette >> Video: Lara Logan on the Obama administration's "major lie" about Afghanistan and terrorism [updated]
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> TRUE NORTH
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> Go out to all the world, and tell the Good News
- The Catholic Thing >> The Key That Fits the Lock, Part 7 (Anthony Esolen)
- The Chant Café >> Lamb of God tropes ban is "effective immediately"
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Fr Hunwicke returns to the blogosphere
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Do you desire worldly riches or Heavenly Treasure? (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.)
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Oct. 10, 2012
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Vatican II Turns Fifty – Part I: Catholic in an Age of Discontent
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> Saint Francis Borgia
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Synod so far: something missing…
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Holy Father’s Wednesday Audiences will now include Arabic
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Is something being done about the “homosexual Masses” in London?
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Is the Truth of the Trinity Found in Scripture?
Post a Comment