Evening Roundup - Quinquagesima Sunday - Dominica in Quinquagesima - Missa 'Esto Mihi' - February 10th, 2013
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> When Were Angels Created?
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> Quinquagesima: “When He drew nigh to Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way-side.” Luke 18: 35
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> Lent: Gaining Freedom to say yes to God (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Answers >> Being Carded at 75 (Karl Keating)
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> Lent 2013
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Um, there may be a problem with our coffee. . .
- Edward Feser >> Around the net
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Father Bill is on his way out. His last thoughts? For other priests! Making him a priest’s priest.
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> Egerton 809: Witnesses to the Gospel
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Fasting and Abstinence . . . in Prison?
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> A Typical Sunday In Blackfen...
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "Blade Runner" future in Detroit
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Look which companies are dumping Boy Scouts
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Reflections on My 2nd March for Life
- RORATE CÆLI >> Event: Learning about the Traditional Latin Mass in Brooklyn
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> The Slow Burn of Wilma Masterson
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Burke on the application of can. 915
Post a Comment