Morning Roundup - Saturday after Ash Wednesday - Sabbato post Cineres - Missa 'Audivit Dominus' - February 16th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Mercy Triumphs! As seen on T.V. (Welcome back, Monsignor!)
- Catholic Answers >> Will Our Next Pope Be the Last, Ushering in the End of the World? (Jim Blackburn)
- chantblog >> The Lent I mass chants and Psalm 91
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Old Birmingham
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Le Chemin de la Croix
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Get out there and evangelize!
- Dymphna's Road >> The Missal
- Dymphna's Road >> Aunt Mavis
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Saturday after Ash Wednesday - Lenten Sabbath
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> A Figure of Impossibility
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sr. Joan Chittister: Hoping for the Impossible!
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "bestow your bread on the hungry"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Rutler with a retrospective on frail and dubious historical papacies
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> *Grumble* I'm Terrible
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> Papal Triviality
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalms of Tenebrae/4 - Psalm 70
- RORATE CÆLI >> Fr. Dariusz Oko's major article: "With the Pope against the Homoheresy"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE JOAN AND THE "COUNCIL OF THE MEDIA"
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> And leaving everything behind, he got up and followed him (Luke 5:28)
- The Catholic Thing >> Identifying Our New Mission (Joseph Wood)
- The Chant Café >> Three Hymns for the Transition
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Do You Know Why Lent is Forty Days? (Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.)
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 04: Saturday after Ash Wednesday – “Ask me for something better”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> REQUEST TO PRIESTS (or others… maybe carpenters) about confessionals
Post a Comment