Morning Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Sicut Oculi' - Commemoration: St. Simeon, Bishop & Martyr - February 18th, 2013
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Is the accusation of judgment leveled against the Church in fact a testimony to the existence of conscience?
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> “I am the God Who fished you out of the mud, Now come over here and listen to me.” A Meditation on the Fear of the Lord.
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> On the Mind of the Pope (James V. Schall, S.J.)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Living Lent in Beijing, China (Anthony E. Clark, Ph.D.)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope Benedict XVI delivers penultimate Sunday Angelus
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> Report: Benedict may be blind in one eye
- Crisis Magazine >> The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving (Sean Fitzpatrick)
- Crisis Magazine >> Benedict’s Coming Revolution Over State-Funded Catholic Charity (Christopher Manion)
- Crisis Magazine >> On Two Compelling Legal Briefs that Challenge Same-Sex Marriage (Austin Ruse)
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Pope Benedicts Greatest Lesson (William Doino Jr.)
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Monday of the First Week of Lent
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> On the Mind of the Pope
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> For Lent a Hymn to Stir the Soul
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "Be holy"
- RORATE CÆLI >> The priests of the Fraternity of St. Pius X rally behind Bishop Fellay
- RORATE CÆLI >> Küng, sex-obsessed
- RORATE CÆLI >> A February surprise?
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE THRIFT STORE POPE
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS POSSIBLE POPE IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS NOT TO MENTION MEETING MY ETHNOCENTRIC DEMANDS
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Dealing with Demonic Rage
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Cardinal’s Who’s Who – 2
- The Catholic Thing >> Does Catholicism “Have Issues”? (Robert Royal)
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Boskone 50
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 06: Monday 1st Week of Lent – “The world is improved by starting with oneself”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bp. Morlino (D. Madison) – super sermon to converts about “moralistic therapeutic deism”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Cardinals and their doctorates… or not.
- Word On Fire Blog >> Lent: What I Have Done, and What I Have Failed To Do
Post a Comment