Morning Roundup - Quinquagesima Sunday - Dominica in Quinquagesima - Missa 'Esto Mihi' - February 10th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> But at your command I will Lower the Nets: A Meditation on the Gospel for the 5th Sunday of the Year
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Go out into the Deep!
- First Thoughts >> Fetishizing Drones (Robert P. George)
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Audio of the Genesis 3,15 Original Sin and Immaculate Conception Conference at the IVE in Washington D.C.
- I Want to See God >> The Holy Face of Jesus….
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 111 vs 8: Invest in the poor
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Anglicans swimming the Tiber, one year later
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE TURBAN MUSEUM
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DOGMATIZING THE PASTORAL APPROACH TO THE SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL AND DOGMATIZING EVEN THE "THINKING OUT LOUD" OF BISHOPS AND THEOLOGIANS THAT WERE THEN WRITTEN DOWN AND GIVING UNDUE IMPORTANCE TO THESE WRITTEN MUSING TO INTERPRET A PASTORAL COUNCIL
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Practical Practice of Fasting
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> They left everything and followed him (Luke 5:11)
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Dr. Benjamin Carson! Brilliant Speech at National Prayer Breakfast
- The Catholic Thing >> Nine Centuries of Chivalry (Tracey Rowland)
- The Chant Café >> English Propers: Ash Wednesday
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> St. Scholastica: The little sister who wanted to stay up all night, talking with her big brother
Post a Comment