Morning Roundup - Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Missa 'Ex Ore Infantium' - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 28th, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES WISH NOT JUST TO BAN CHRISTMAS BUT TO BAN CHRISTIANS
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Finding that forgotten one at Christmas; that someone who needs love.
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: December 28
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> Money Bigger Than Christophobia -This Time
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Eye of the Tiber >> Man Drops $10 In Donation Basket Like He’s Some Kind Of Beverly Hills Millionaire
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Feast of the Holy Innocents: how should we teach Abortion?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 28: Beauty for God’s house, beauty for the poor
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Fourth Day of Christmas: Massacre of the Holy Innocents
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> The Woman of Silence
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Why Do So Many Cultures Hate Girls?
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas Photopost - 2013 (Ben Yanke)
- RORATE CÆLI >> You Report - Mexico: Traditional Mass & Confirmations celebrated for first time after Summorum by residential bishop in his own Cathedral
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> HOW MUCH WILL POPE FRANCIS AFFECT THE WAY MASS IS CELEBRATED IN RANK AND FILE CATHEDRALS AND PARISHES AND WHAT ABOUT THE "REFORM OF THE REFORM"
- The Catholic Thing >> Modern Lamentation (David Warren)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> What do you preach to a church full of Jews on Christmas?
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Grace is everywhere: a homily for December 29, 2013, the Feast of the Holy Family
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Crimes Committed Inside Other People's Heads
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Epiphany Proclamations
Post a Comment