Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Eusebius, Bishop & Martyr - Missa 'Sacerdotes Dei'- Commemor.: Feria of Advent - December 16th, 2013
Local Area TLM's for Christmas Eve & Day, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Some Sober Reflection on Matrimony, Sexuality and the Family. A Call to Prayer for the Upcoming Synod.
- Bill Petro >> History of the Magi: Who were the Wise Men?
- Bill Petro >> History of the Christmas Star: Natural or supernatural?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> I won’t create female cardinals, says Pope Francis (Madeleine Teahan)
- Catholic In The Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Pope Responds to Rush Limbaugh
- Catholic Stand >> Humanae Vitae: Bonding and Babies (Kevin Aldrich)
- Courageous Priest >> Warning: Channeling with the Dead is to be avoided (John Quinn)
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> Pope: I'm No Commie And No Expert
- Crisis Magazine >> “The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry: The Wise Fools of Christmas (Sean Fitzpatrick)
- Crisis Magazine >> Preparing for the Twelve Days of Christmas (Dale Ahlquist)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Veni Veni Emmanuel
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Bringing Mary in from the Cold (Timothy George)
- First Thoughts >> Adam and Ahab (Phillip Cary)
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Mons Sion, ne timueris, lauda Dominum!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> 'Organic Development' yet again (Fascinating!)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Ember Day coincides with feast day
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 16: 3rd Monday of Advent – hectic commercialism, hushed mystery
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Third Monday of Advent: The Coming of Our King (Jordan Scott OP)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Evangelii Nuntiandi: “The greatest pastoral document that has ever been written”
- Mark Shea (NC Register) >> A Reader Has a Question about NFP and Torture
- New Liturgical Movement >> Putting Christ at the Center: On the Benedictine Arrangement (Peter Kwasniewski)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Advice for the Franciscans of the Immaculate
- St. Peter's List >> 60 Philosophy Memes for you Lovers of Wisdom
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> St. John of the Cross and the, "spiritual sweet tooth."
- The Catholic Thing >> Hail, Holy Queen (Brad Miner)
- The Practicing Catholic (Lisa Schmidt) >> The Narrative Behind the Nativity Scene
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> Francis' Flush – For Bishops, Pope Runs the Wuerlpool ("...Topping the slate of his new picks, Francis tapped Cardinal Donald Wuerl of Washington to join the body's membership. Already a member of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith on B16's nod, the 73 year-old ever-meticulous DC prelate (a veteran of the Curia from his early days overseeing the Congregation for the Clergy as priest-secretary to Cardinal John Wright) becomes the table's lone resident member on these shores... because, in yet another show of his Wuerl-esque eye on the Curia he's inherited and aims to drastically reform, Papa Bergoglio simultaneously bumped both Cardinals Justin Rigali (emeritus of Philadelphia; the Congregation's secretary from 1989-94) and Raymond Burke (the Holy See's "chief justice," whose effectiveness at the Bishops' table has long stoked discontent among many of his confreres) off the Congregation's roster...")
- Word On Fire Blog >> In Praise of the Imperfect: Lessons Learned from a Christmas Tree
Source: St. Peter's List: 60 Philosophy Memes for you Lovers of Wisdom
Post a Comment