Noon Roundup - Sabbato infra Hebdomadam II Adventus - Missa 'Pópulus Sion' - December 14th, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> ANOTHER CATHOLIC DIOCESE SAYS IT WILL NOT ADOPT THE COMMON CORE EDUCATION STANDARDS
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Will God Still Be Able to Find Me? A Meditation on God’s Immanence Based on A Beautiful Christmas Commerical
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: John of the Cross
- Edward Feser >> Present perfect
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Franciscans of the Immaculate; more oaths ("...I simply do not believe that our beloved Holy Father knows the half of what is being done in his name...")
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 14: 2nd Saturday of Advent – “illness and suffering, just like great delight”
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Second Saturday of Advent: Things as they are (Toby Lees OP)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> A Christmas Theme
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Pope Francis' Missionary Church
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Bradi Barth: The Visitation
- New Liturgical Movement >> The London Oratory Carol Service (Charles Cole)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Dominican Rite Solemn Mass of the Immaculate Conception, San Francisco CA (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.)
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> How St. John of the Cross Saved My Life
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS AMEN AND PREACH IT HOLY FATHER!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Frodo Baggins and Christmas?
- The Black Biretta (Rev Dr John Trigilio) >> Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ , & Fr. John Triiglio discuss Pope Francis' Apostolic Exhortation
- The Black Biretta (Rev Dr John Trigilio) >> Defending the Holy Father Pope Francis
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> Rorate Coeli Desuper et Nubes Pluant Justum
- Views From the Choir Loft >> PIUS X HYMNAL (1953) by Ted Marier … free online!
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> What Manner of Hands They Ought to Be
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> After Our Sin, He Ceases Not to Call Us
Post a Comment