Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Friday after Ash Wednesday - Feria VI post Cineres - February 20th, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> CLARITY IS STILL IN SHORT SUPPLY, UNLESS ONE BELIEVES THE WORST IS YET TO COME
- Aleteia (Patti Maguire Armstrong) >> An Exorcist Warns of the Dangers of "Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Aleteia (Matthew Becklo) >> The Grim Reaper's Playlist
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Gift of Sorrow for Sin – A Meditation on the “Mass for the Gift of Tears” in the Missal
- Catholic Answers (Tim Staples) >> What Is Hell?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Pope tells Rome’s priests: the liturgy should inspire feelings of wonder
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Simon Caldwell) >> Assisted suicides soar in US state held up as model by euthanasia lobby
- Catholic Stand (Todd Nolan) >> Embracing the True Meaning of Lent
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> Assaulted by Moscow and Abandoned by Rome
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> The Courageous Witness of Bl. Franz Jagerstatter
- Crisis Magazine (Daniel Mattson) >> Is “Gay” Just Another Adjective?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Children of Fatima: Blessed Jacinta and Francisco Marto
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Innocent Smith, O.P.) >> Sherlock Holmes, Heliocentrism, and the Proclamation of the Gospel
- Dymphna's Road >> In your charity could you say a prayer?
- Edward Feser >> Augustine and Heraclitus on the present moment
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Only for Classicists: Nugacitas venusta et lepida ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 03: Friday after Ash Wednesday
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Friday fish and chips cooked in beef fat? POLL: “meatless Fridays” (Vote in the Poll!)
- Fully Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> Thank God for the Reconquista and Crusades
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Lent and Fasting From Meat on Fridays
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Reading Sacred Scripture and the Catechism Together
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> John 8:1-11
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "We didn’t get the shout-out, but we were very, very close..."
- OnePeterFive (Brian Williams) >> An End to the Era of the Single Paradigm Church
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> IMPORTANT! Francis says "Reform of the Reform" is "mistaken"."Traditionalist" seminarians criticized, Pope says their "imbalances" are manifested in their celebration of the liturgy
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> A Special Request to our Faithful Readers
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IN THE ORDINARY FORM OF THE MASS, JUST HOW DOES THE CHURCH (CLERGY AND LAITY) RECOVER A SENSE OF WONDER (MEANING OF COURSE, RECOVERING WHAT WAS LOST IN THE REVISION OF THE MASS AFTER VATICAN II)
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Why Sado Masochism Is Going to Be Huge
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> Getting Dead in Canada
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Getting Off the Threshold
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Well, look who popped up on EWTN last night
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Random Numbers
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Evil Everywhere, But God Everywhere Too.
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bible Readings Friday After Ash Wednesday
- Views From the Choir Loft (Richard J. Clark) >> Permission Needed to Replace the Propers? – (1 of 7)
Post a Comment