Morning Roundup - Saturday after Ash Wednesday - Sabbato post Cineres - February 21st, 2015
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> If You Think You’re in a Hurry, You’re Right – As Seen in a Fascinating Video
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Respect my religious freedom, San Francisco archbishop tells legislators
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> Ritual: love made visible.
- Catholic Stand (Stacy Trasancos) >> Does Your Mind Wander When You Pray?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Monk-reformer Peter Damian
- Dymphna's Road >> "Ya Yassou'a" -- Oh Jesus!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A Walk with Newman and Challoner
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Canonisation: a topical footnote
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> NEW Z-SWAG – Liquidum non frangit ieiunium ("Liquid does not break the fast...")
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> Saturday after Ash Wednesday
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Archbishop to Politicians: Would You Hire A Campaign Manager Who Works Against What You Stand For?
- Pursued by Truth (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> Revenge of the Lent Police
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Fontgombault Sermon for the Beginning of Lent: "Lent is the School of Jesus."
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> IMPORTANT - Cardinal Sarah: "Detachment of doctrine and pastoral practice is Heresy." - The African Church will firmly oppose
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IS POPE FRANCIS REALLY AGAINST THE REFORM OF THE REFORM?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WOW! IS AFRICAN CARDINAL SARAH THE NEXT POPE RATZINGER?
- The Catholic Thing (Hadley Arkes) >> Judy’s Story (Beautiful!)
- The Imaginative Conservative (Emily E. Stelzer) >> The Joys of “The Odyssey”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Bible Reading For Saturday After Ash Wednesday
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> No Trad Magisterium
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Permission Needed to Replace the Propers?—(2 of 7)
Post a Comment