Evening Roundup - Feria Or St. Hilarion, Abbot Or SS. Ursula & Companions, Virgins & Martyrs - October 21st, 2015
- Acton Institute PowerBlog (Elise Hilton) >> Samuel Gregg: An American Archbishop, Conscience And Unions
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Vatican Spokesman Issues Second Denial that Pope Francis has Curable Brain Tumor
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Mary Jo Anderson) >> Synod Diary: Denials, Affirmations, and Promises
- Catholic World Report - Blog (John Paul Shimek) >> Cardinal Napier says “13 Cardinals Letter” concerns have been addressed
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Jesus, we desire nothing more
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> The Synod of Tweets
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Breaking News: A Catholic Church Without Babies
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Archbishop Chaput on the Synod: Strange and Hopeful
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> "Our Hearts are Restless Until They Rest in You"
- First Things (Ashley McGuire) >> Five Ways the Church Can Help Married and Engaged Couples
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Sam Gregg on “primacy of conscience”
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Mary “Worship”
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Godparents-in-law?
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Twelve Tribes, Twelve Apostles?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Legend of Saint Ursula
- OnePeterFive (Mike Church) >> “Inviolability of Conscience” is Nominalist Gibberish
- OnePeterFive (Elizabeth Yore) >> Vatican Climate Expert Shows That $ustainability Pays
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Church sign of the month
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> Elizabeth Scalia vs. St. Thomas Aquinas
- What's Up With the Synod? (Hilary White) >> “Thank God we have the pope… once the pope has decided, we will abide by his decision.”
Post a Comment