Evening Roundup - Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam XX post Octavam Pentecostes - October 12th, 2015
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> The Love Story You Were Made For
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> A Highly Recommended Catholic Fiction Novel: Macabre. Yet Clean.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Russia’s intervention in Syria is a desperate gamble
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Dear Catholic Bishop Nancy Pelosi:
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Archbishop Chaput on the Real Meaning of "Diversity" and " Inclusive."
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Synod notes – ‘Status quaestionis’ after Week 1
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Z’s Tips and Tools for Synod Members
- FSSP - North American District >> Mass Upon the Top of Africa
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Surrogacy Can be Deadly
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The True Mercy of Christ is the Real Promise of Sainthood
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Another Bad Sign from the Synod: the Hobnailed Boot for Reporter Priest!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Pell: Many Synod Fathers Still Concerned About Drafting Committee Composition
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Thomas L. McDonald) >> Gallicanism Lite on Offer at the Synod
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> How is the Marriage of Joseph and Mary a True Marriage?
- OnePeterFive (Michael Lofton) >> Highlights from the First Week of the Synod on the Family
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Sister Lucia: “Final Confrontation between the Lord and Satan will be over Family and Marriage.”
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Synod - Simple and to the point: Polish Bishops explain why "remarried" divorcees will never be able to licitly receive Holy Communion
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Model of a Modern German Cardinal
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> What Does a German Catholic Schism Look Like?
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Celebrating Ten Years of Journey Through Scripture
- The Sensible Bond (Ches) >> Highlight of the Synod so far
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> Humility Of Heart Part 21
- Views From the Choir Loft (Guest Author) >> “Saving” Gregorian Chant In The Ordinary Form
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Little Boy Who Prayed Many Rosaries
- What's Up With the Synod? (Hilary White) >> The Rap Sheet: “distinction between sin and sinner no longer works”
Post a Comment